Whether initiated by the company (termination, end of trial period), by the employee (resignation, retirement) or at the end of the contract, a relationship needs to come to an end under the best possible conditions.
However, the procedures must be respected and the non-respect of the legislation can lead to serious consequences, whether at a financial or criminal level.
SORECO and its experts can advise you throughout the process.
The various missions related to terminating the employment contract are as follows:
- Study prior to the end of the contract/termination,
- Calculation of severance or termination indemnities,
- Drafting of mandatory documents (payslip, balance of any account, work certificate),
- Writing of formal letters (termination letter, warning letter, etc.)
- Assistance and support before the courts.