Despite the crises, foreign companies continue to set up in large numbers in Italy. The main form of setting up in Italy is the creation of a company.
What services do we offer?
The incorporation of a Italian company is very formal. Our lawyers based in Milan, Turin and Padua assist you in all the steps prior to the creation of your company:
- request for the certificate of your company name from the Trade and Companies Register,
- request for the Tax Identification Number for partners or corporate officers (natural or legal persons),
- drafting of the articles of association of your company,
- opening a bank account in Italy,
- support for signature before a notary,
- registration of the company with the tax authorities,
- registration of the company with social security,
- request for the intra-community VAT number.
SORECO can also assist you in the creation of your branch or your permanent establishment in Italy.